Rebirth's Stroller Bootcamp Program
Outdoor - Stroller Bootcamp
Fresh air, a good sweat, and social time with other fun-lovin' mamas. Just what every new mama needs. Rebirth's stroller bootcamp program consists of cardio, body weight training, core strengthening and connect time. Our program is for all fitness levels, so every mama is welcome. Babes will be happy while you get a challenging workout & some much needed social time with other mamas. Your fitness level, body, and confidence will be transformed.
Rebirth's personal trainers who know and love fitness lead the crew of fabulous and fearless Mamas. With their expertise, you'll be guided through an 6-week training session with 2 classes per week for a total of 12 strength and endurance building sessions!
Each session is approximately 90 minutes in length (9:30-11am).
While enjoying a gentle cool-down at the end of each class, the trainers offer a quick info session packed with helpful tips + tricks to help you rock your overall health.
- FREE mom & baby monthly pass ($40 retail value). Use promo code spring when paying online. (Offer good through May 15, 2017)
- access to an online 'gathering place' for all the stroller mamas to connect, share, and receive inspiring health-related resources from our team
- generous make-up class policy. we're moms, too. we get it. if you miss a class, you are welcome to jump into another Stroller class and/or join us at our studio for other great classes, including fitness, yoga and Pilates. Lots of flexibility and options.
- the last class of each session includes a 'picnic in the park' to celebrate your hard work and commitment
- and yes, we have been known to bring a round of green smoothies to class from time to time
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR 2017 Season!
We hit the trails April 3, 2017.
Classes fill up quickly, so register early to save your spot.
- $139 + hst for 6-week program (12 classes) - choose this pricing option if you're looking for a routine.
- $149 + hst for 10-class flex pass for stroller - choose this pricing option if you need flexibility for when you can attend class.
Please see our Refund Policy for important information prior to registering.
Schedule: Mondays/Wednesdays OR Tuesdays/Thursdays, 9:30 to 11:00 am
- Gibbons Park, London, ON
- Springbank Park, London, ON
- Pinafore Park, St. Thomas, ON
Register: online (click here), phone 226-663-3243, or in-person at 256 Central Ave.
2017 Session Dates:
- Offered at 2 locations - Gibbons Park and Springbank Park, London, ON.
- 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- April 3 - May 10
- May 15 - June 21
- June 26 - August 2
- August 7 - September 13
- Offered at 2 locations - Gibbons Park & Springbank Park in London, ON.
- 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- April 4 - May 11
- May 16 - June 22
- June 27 - August 3
- August 8 - September 14 (Springbank only)
- Offered at 1 location - Pinafore Park in St. Thomas, ON
- 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- May 17 - June 23
- June 28 - August 4
- Monday/Wednesday - 2 locations. Gibbons and Springbank Park 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- September 18 - October 25
- Tuesday/Thursday - 2 locations. Gibbons and Springbank Park 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- September 19 - October 26
- Gibbons Park: Meet in the Victoria Street parking lot, at the very end of Victoria Street by the Montessori School.
- Springbank Park: Meet at the at the main gate (Commissioners Road West & North Street) by the concession stand/washrooms near the playground, opposite Storybook Gardens.
- Pinafore Park: 95 Elm St, St. Thomas, Ontario. Meet at the large covered pavilion.
Indoor - Stroller Bootcamp
A good sweat and social time with other fun-lovin' mamas. Just what every new mama needs. Our Indoor Stroller Fitness Program consists of cardio, body weight training, core strengthening and connect time. Our program is for all fitness levels, so every mama is welcome. Babes will be happy while you get a challenging workout & some much needed social time with other mamas. Your fitness level, body, and confidence will be transformed.
Rebirth's personal trainers who know and love fitness lead the crew of fabulous and fearless Mamas. With their expertise, you'll be guided through an 6-week training session with 2 classes per week for a total of 12 strength and endurance building classes! Each session is approximately 60 minutes in length.
Price: $139 + hst
2017 Indoor Locations & Dates:
Byron United Church, 420 Boler Road, London - Mondays & Wednesdays, 9:30 - 10:30 am
- January 9 to February 15
- February 20 to March 30
- November 6 to December 13
Thompson Track at Western University, London
- January 10 to February 16
- February 21 to March 30
- November 7 to December 14
Parking: Use parking lot M for visitors which is by Alumni Hall and off of Lambton Drive.
Click here for a map of Western University & Parking Lots.
Q: How much running is involved in the outdoor stroller bootcamp?
A: A typical outdoor 6-week session will start off with mostly power walking & bodyweight training circuits and will progress to include more running as the weeks go on. There will also be options provided to make the circuits more or less intense based on your fitness level. If you have any questions or concerns about participating, our trainers would be happy to meet with you.
Q: How old does my baby need to be to participate in the stroller bootcamps?
A: If your baby is younger than 4 months, we recommend you look into a carseat adapter for your stroller, or have a stroller that reclines fully back. It's also a good idea to roll blankets up around baby's head for additional head support. We also recommend that mamas bring along a carrier, just in case your babe would rather be carried than in the stroller. Exercises are modified to ensure baby is safe and happy while snuggling with mom.
Q: Do I need a special type of stroller?
Q: Are rain dates offered for outdoor stroller bootcamp classes?
A: The crew of mamas head out for every "outdoor" class, rain or shine. We suggest you cover your babe’s stroller in a protective weather guard on rainy days. If weather is hazardous enough to cause cancellation of a class, participants will be invited to do a 'make-up' in any of our regularly scheduled, onsite postnatal fitness or yoga classes.
Q: I’m breastfeeding my baby, so how does that work?
A: Some breastfeeding mamas feed their baby just before the class starts and immediately following, too. Of course, you are always welcome to feed your baby at any point during the class.
Q: Once I am registered in the program, are there any refunds?
A: See below for our make-up and refund policy for stroller bootcamp.
Q: What should I bring with me to indoor stroller bootcamp?
A: Bring a few small hand weights (5-10 lbs), water bottle, snack for after your workout, a towel or yoga mat (something soft for your knees), and wear running shoes.