Prenatal Breastfeeding Workshop
Are you planning to breastfeed your new baby? Join Rebecca Robertson - Breastfeeding Educator, for an informative evening intended to help you be a confident breastfeeding mama right from the start. Women are often overwhelmed with stories and advice ridden with breastfeeding-related challenges, misinformation, and lack of support. The session will focus on techniques, baby behaviour, sleep, birth, and more.
Facilitator: Rebecca Robertson
Price: $35 + hst
Schedule: Thursdays 6:00 - 8:30 pm
2018 Prenatal Breastfeeding Workshop Dates:
- May 3 - Full - you can join the waitlist, or book a private prenatal breastfeeding consult
- May 17 - Full - you can join the waitlist, or book a private prenatal breastfeeding consult
- July 5 - 2 spots open
- August 2
- September 6
- October 4
- November 1
- December 6
Note: Partners or your support person are encouraged to attend at no additional charge. Please let us know if you plan to bring your partner, by calling us at 226-663-3243, or sending us an email to email@example.com.
You've made the incredible decision to breast/chest-feed your baby; and, although it is natural, it's not always easy. Mastering the art of nursing your baby can require time, patience, and great support.
Join Breastfeeding Counsellor, Rebecca Robertson, and La Leche League Leader, Sabrina Hope, at Rebirth Wellness Centre. We offer breast/chest-feeding parents a comfortable and supportive place to get the information and strategies you need to feel confident and successful in your feeding journey.
- Wondering about your baby's latch?
- Experiencing discomfort while nursing?
- Is your baby transitioning to solids?
- Are you returning to work, but still wanting to breast/chest-feed?
- Do you have questions about milk supply?
- Wondering about common breastfeeding challenges and looking for tips and tricks on how to avoid them?
Drop-in any Wednesday between 1:30-3 pm! Enjoy a cup of tea, breathe, and benefit from the support of other nursing parents who are right there with you, along with expert knowledge and gentle guidance from our breastfeeding team.
This is a free service.