Join Our Team
Join our supportive award-winning team of passionate wellness professionals!
Pre/Postnatal Fitness Instructor
We are currently accepting applications for a certified Prenatal/Postnatal Fitness Instructor who is passionate about supporting mothers-to-be by leading them through a range of strength exercises adapted for the ever-changing pregnant body, preparing them for labor and motherhood, as well as helping to alleviate some of the associated discomforts of pregnancy.
- Committed to inspire, lead and engage members and guests
- Willing to teach prenatal and postnatal classes in a safe and skillful manner
- Proof of prenatal and postnatal certification by a recognized fitness training program
- Minimum 1 years prenatal/postnatal yoga teaching experience preferred
- A current First Aid and CPR Certificate required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please email your availability and resume with cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line, "Application for Pre/Postnatal Fitness Instructor."