Back to Work - Coaching Workshop
Tick-tock, tick-tock ... Are you smack-dab in the middle of mama/daddyhood and wondering what to do post-mat/pat-leave, or post-raising-babies? Do you go back to work? Do you re-design your former role? Do you start something new? Do you stay at home with your babe(s)?
Career often gets pushed aside in the thick of raising babes. This 2-hour group workshop, for moms & dads, is a chance to re-connect with you and your desires.
Facilitated by Coach Katie Wright CPCC, this workshop will create the space to clarify what you want for your family & professional life. Katie will guide you on inner reflections, and visualizations so you can lean into what’s next.
Creatively we will:
- Evaluate where you are presently in your professional game, and ignite your ideal.
- Connect with your life purpose to help determine what’s right for you.
- Bring your vision alive by crafting your personal dream board.
What to bring:
- a journal
- magazines for dream boards. Magazines will be available, however bring additional if you have some to recycle.
- clarity on where you are headed
- next steps to get you there
- your personal dream board
- Indulge in this personal time. Find a sitter for your kids & enjoy this time for you. This is time for you to evolve. A fulfilled mama/daddy makes a fulfilled family.
Discounts: Monthly Pass Holders receive 10% off - when booking online the discount will be automatically applied
Schedule: Sunday 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, Tuesday 6:00 - 8:00 pm, or Thursday 6:00 - 8:00 pm
2017 Workshop Dates:
- Sunday, May 28 | 10:00 - 12:00 PM
- Thursday, Aug 10 | 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, Sept 19 | 6:00 - 8:00 PM